Relieve came upon me immediately and I was still feeling the after effects of the dream, the fear the mental weariness etc. It really left a strong impression for me for several minutes or so and maybe thats why I'm sharing it with you now. Btw it was just last night or rather this morning that it happened.
The notable part of this even though its just a dream yes I will still draw a conclusion. Its that how acting on emotions totally in this case became dangerous especially to myself although we don't have to go into how everyone else is affected. Thus the importance to trust in God and build up a strong relationship with him so that when you have strong emotions driving you, let it be positive ones that will drive you towards the kingdom of heaven rather than the gates of hell.
"For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:19-20
I think this song epitomises the feeling of this verse here. You may find it a high calling/challenge but say sometimes we are to contend with soft religion and that may be our downfall. But of course you should decide based on the Holy Spirit conviction in your heart.
Here it is an extract of the song "Living for Jesus":
- Living for Jesus, a life that is true,
Striving to please Him in all that I do;
Yielding allegiance, glad-hearted and free,
This is the pathway of blessing for me.- Refrain:
O Jesus, Lord and Savior, I give myself to Thee,
For Thou, in Thy atonement, didst give Thyself for me;
I own no other Master, my heart shall be Thy throne;
My life I give, henceforth to live, O Christ, for Thee alone.
- Refrain:
- Living for Jesus Who died in my place,
Bearing on Calv’ry my sin and disgrace;
Such love constrains me to answer His call,
Follow His leading and give Him my all.
No comments:
Post a Comment