Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Hectic Friday

Well yesterday I was rushing to go through the book that contained many hymns and praises as I was supposed to return it the next day. So I just went through 500 plus songs in a few hours. I was distracted and all but what I felt was the irrepressible feeling to practice piano and the pieces that I have learnt. I just played several minutes and that was all. But though I wished that I could have practiced more like perhaps 3 hours :P But anyway I am glad that I do have the fire in me to practice XD But I shall not celebrate too soon as it might only be temporary. So I've got to get myself going. Well my holidays are coming to an end in 8 days. Well it has kind of been long enough so I am willing to get back to school and hit the books. This does not stop me from keeping up my practice of piano or rather I should not let it. I was kinda anxious yesterday night as I did not know the pace I should play the song for worship. I handed it over to Olivine willingly when she offered her help as I was really unfamiliar with the song. However, the other song that very few ppl in the congregation knew how to sing I tried to play it and was pleased with my effort as I just did not know the pace but the pastor asked me to play faster and I managed to play while looking at him and answering him and then played the piece faster. I was rather impressed with how far I have come since I started playing for church. Of course I am not really good yet but still I am happy to be making progress and to be moving forward~

No comments: