Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chelsea 2 Liverpool 0

I watched the Liverpool match from 11pm to 1am only to be disappointed by the outcome. It was 2-0 in favour of Chelsea. Liverpool played okay but lacked the cutting edge in front of goal. This reminds me of a few weeks back when I played soccer at Balastier. I scored the opening goal but after that I had a rather uneventful night mostly going in for the tackle but only for them to get past me. I was told to just mark and pressure the person but I only fulfilled my role at times. I did manage to set up a few goals as well which was good. Overall I'll say I was just happy for some exercise. Speaking of which, last Monday, about 9 of us cycled from East Coast Macdonalds to Changi village and back. It was organised by Terrence. Some of them cycled from Changi to East Coast and back instead. This is as Changi bike rental is much cheaper. It was 7 dollars for an hour + 1 hour free for very hour u rent at East Coast. However, it costs only $5 for an hour + 1 hour free for every hour u rent.(if i rmb correctly) Additionally u only have to pay for 5 hours meaning 15 dollars if u want to rent it for the whole day. That is really much cheaper then the 21 dollars paid for the 6 hours of our cycling trip. We covered a total of 38km in 3 hours plus for me which was slow. I got to try the bike Shawn rented which supposed to have cost $400. That bike is way better then mine as mine costs about 100 odd. I had a much better time cycling on the way back after we exchanged bikes much thanks to Shawn. Oh yea I've got to train up my muscle for pull ups for NS which I should have done during the holidays. Ahh really lots of things to do actually if I just do them all.

No comments: