Monday, February 9, 2009
A wrong assumption
Dunno if u rmb what i said about the beggar btwn the interchange and the Library. Well he's still there. Man, i was shocked when i saw him today. This time he did ask me to buy a packet of tissues. Yes for $2. That's absurd. I feel that when one begs he should not sell stuff. But rather just let pple donate. I dun think he really managed to sell much as i could see he had quite a lot of tissue packets left. I have made a wrong assumption in presuming that he would be chased away and that i would never see him again. 3 weeks ago i saw him and there he is again today. Looks like what i speculated about the pple making phone calls to the police were too far fetched. Well he is still raising funds for the student project. Moving on, i was actually rushing my way to the Library and back. When i was queueing up to borrow my books i was taken aback when i saw a familiar face turn around and walked past me. She said my name in an inquiring tone. i turned around and saw my history classmate. I just waved and just so did she. She was with another guy presumably her bf. Doesn't matter anyway. I managed to reach home within an hour although i could have been faster. Feeling kinda tired for being in such a hurry all to come back fast in record time. Well gtg wash dishes b4 my parents come back. Byez.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment