Sunday, February 8, 2009

I made a mistake

zzz. Noooo, i made a mistake. I wasted 12 CDs cos i burn them in wrong format. This sucks. i got to be more careful such as rmb to return my library books tmr as it is the due date. How could i be so careless? good thing i found out the mistake b4 i burned all 24 for this set but.. its being too careless on my part. I am indeed lamenting myself for a simple mistake that ought not to have been. Concentration is very impt. But i was or maybe i was doing things on auto mode. Whatever it is its not too late to strive for perfection. I will not let this happen again seriously. It was unexpected. But maybe my father saw this coming as he reminded me to change the format. i feel rather dumb to have had done this. o.0, -.-'''. oh the stupidity of it all. A calamity? a bit extreme. I am growing up into a world where 1 mistake can cos u ur job. Simple mistakes in my opinion cannot be excused for. When 1 grows older more is always expected and thus more responsibilities. Haste makes waste. Pls do not placate me.



No comments: