Thursday, January 15, 2009

Temasek Poly-The likeliest of destinations

I will be going Temasek Poly(TP). Thats 90% chance. Well i have gone to TP today to inquire about the courses with my friends. I like about 2-3 of them . Now i need to figure out what i should put for the 12 choices i have. Why TP u might ask. Convenience is 1 thing and being together with my friends is another. As well as the standard being 2nd best and not far away from the best, SP. Well the courses i like are in TP so I'll go there baring an unexpected outcome. Well i am currently learning the toccata in e minor by Bach. Its quite a pain to me as i am especially weak in the baroque pieces (esp Bach). I might go for the Laselle audition but not necessarily to enter the sch. Well nvm i should not think this way. I'll put my heart into all that i do. Now the clock is ticking to the countdown to the closure of the JAE application for JC/POLY.

No comments: