Tuesday, January 13, 2009

3 in 1

Man U beat Chelsea 3-0 on Mon morning. Unbelievable! The scoreline is too emphatic to be true. Well Liverpool is dead for now as man u looks set to top the table. The title race is long so not to worry. Anyway i also received my O lvl results yesterday. I got what i predicted. Though not up to my aim. Well i am contented with my result and a little happy. Are my expectations too low? I hope not. Well i won't type my score on my blog and the same applies to the rest of u for my blog. Meaning don't post my results on the tagbox. Anyway if u want to know my results just ask me. As i said just not on my blog. I also went to Laselle today for a look around. Just to see how things are like there. Well i might be applying to enter and audition. I know it won't be easy but if there's a will there's a way. That's what i believe. Got to concentrate on choosing the right course for poly first though. Thinking of learning a 2nd instrument, but well I'll see about that. So my hol are still not coming to an end since i am not going to jc. Poly starts in April i think or maybe March. I'll be trying out Poly Life first. If i get into Laselle then i might go there instead. It depends. But finally I'll have to be making the right choice.

No comments: