Its been half a year since I blogged. No I've not forgotten about this blog but yea I didn't check this often, probably from time to time.
It seems that I have to upgrade to the new template else there was that line of "unregistered domain" stuff clogging up my blog. Oh well, not used to this new stuff. The reason I was hesitant to upgrade to the new template was because I didn't take the time to learn how to insert most of the stuff like the chat box importantly, music player perhaps..
If you like perhaps you can leave comments instead below? If not, maybe I'll get a tag box up if it seems necessary.
Okay so just some reflections..
In the past half year life has changed very much because I'm entering a new phase of life.
From rushing projects to exams to the feeling of graduation where I'm glad 2 good friends of mine came and celebrated it with me. The holidays had me first helping my dad in work, went for a nice holiday in China in Guilin and the nearby areas.
Spent about a month following the different pastors around as I wanted a view of life in ministry. Something that definitely has a strong sense of calling for me. But I'll give it 2 years of NS for time to tell.
Here are 2 links you might be interested in (they are essentially the same though):
http://www.adventistreview.org/article/5499/archives/issue-2012-1519/19-cn-church-in-singapore-focuespm-leadership-recruitment
http://news.adventist.org/archive/articles/2012/06/08/now-self-sustaining-conference-church-in-singapore-focuses-on-recruiting
Currently, I'm a recruit in SCDF in Charlie company. Yes, I'm proud to be in this company where they treat people as human beings and not as dogs. Literally. Well training has been tough but getting used to it. It's been 5 weeks, 3 more weeks to go before the PTP phase is over and then time for some vocational training to determine where I'll be posted. I've prayed and know that God will guide me wherever according to His will (:
A verse that has encouraged me as I looked at it in camp~
Lamentations 3:22-23
Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
No comments:
Post a Comment