Okay now for some stuff about work.. Here are some pick up lines supposedly that I use in work, there are no benchmarks so feel free to suggest some and I might just try it out and see how it goes. Here is how it has evolved over the past 10 days.
- Anything?
- Anything u looking for?
- Anything I can help?
- Yes?
- Can I help you?
- May I help you?
- How may/can I help you?
- Is there anything I can help you with?
- Is there anything I may help you with?
Oh and I do say Hello/Hi sir or something like that sometimes before the line. I like my most recent one, I thought of it after I saw my friend got a negative response and myself too when using "Can I help you?"
I believe that it does reflect a sense of superiority though its all in the mind. So using "may" is better supposedly though its not much of an issue with the large majority. Even though I may be using my latest pick up line I still use some of my previous ones due to habit and such.
The long lines which are 8 words can be abit hard to pull off sometimes when I dont prepare myself. Saying it too fast will mean a repetition. Saying too slow may mean a customer already walk some distance away by then.
Soo thats about it for now, there are still things to talk about but well next time :D
Take Care my friends! Let's all grow in Christ together XD
No comments:
Post a Comment