Morning was really good. Thats bcos I checked the news and it showed Liverpool beat Chelsea 1-0.
Before the game yesterday, I did hold some hope that they would win but was unsure about the chances. They came off good though. So happy for my favourite football team XD
Coupled with news yesterday that my favourite shogi player Toshiaki Kubo who is current title holder of 2 out of 7 major titles. He beat Watanabe in the 1st game of Kiou which is a best of 5 game series. All the best Kubo!
Well and few other stuff happened too in the morning all which starts me nicely for the week ahead. Watched Ps Bayu's appreciation by Balastier on youtube which was both moving and inspiring for me personally.
Today will be a long day as I know we will chiong projects as deadline is on Wednesday. Expect to be in school till rather late. Its the beginning of project deadlines, practical tests, exams and work attachment! Then FYP!
Haha, getting more busy, like the real working world and time constraint is even stronger. Well I just enjoyed my real holiday over the CNY period cos in March would be work attachment. Next holiday is in June but may be filled with projects and what not. September should be finally holidays but who knows given that its final year and we have FYP!
But okay, life is becoming different slowly but still I'll always remember you guys cos we're one big family in Christ!
No comments:
Post a Comment