Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kakashi Gaiden

Been 5 months since I last posted XD hmm lets say I always wanted to post but never got around to doing it :P

Yesterday I happened to watch this video again and found it touching :P well not exactly this video but its the last part of it ( out of 3 parts) that was especially moving. But overall the whole short story is worthwhile, if u like it u can always consider watching the mainstream video which is Naruto & Naruto Shippuden ;)


And if 1 were to think that ah its just anime (unrealistic) then I guess the video I just watched today again is much realistic in that sense. Its a video Frank recommended previously, I chanced upon a link of his and so watched it again. Its good stuff especially if in need of motivation. Of course watch with an open mind :D

And so the link to 1 of the many videos of his u can check out

Okay lets end my post with a Bible verse. Something to encourage all of us yea? XD

Verse of the day : This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us--whatever we ask--we know that we have what we asked of him. - 1 John 5:14-15

No comments: