Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Poly Math EOY exam

Much time have passed since I last posted. Today I'll like to say I'm rather happy at my math exam paper. I could do all but 1 which I spent 40 mins on and still didnt know how to do. 1 down, 2 more to go. I sent my laptop for servicing 2 Fridays ago as there were some black lines on the screen about the size of an index finger and half its length. They say it was caused by pressure to the cover of the laptop. Probably when its in my bag. Got to handle it with more care as a screen cost $800+ *jaw drops* Thankfully I have warranty and for hardware it expires in March. Whew~ Thank God. Also got my battery changed as it wasnt working. Will see the results of the servicing tmr. Hope its all fine. Wont want to have to send it for servicing again. I miss my laptop :O

Hols are in a week and I think I'm resigned to working. Hopefully not the whole hols. Wanna have fun whoo! Time passes in the twinkling of an eye. Poly years pass the fastest I heard.. Heard that when 1 is above 20 your speed of learning decreases :( Wonder if that is true. If that is so I've got but a few precious years left to absorb everything like a sponge. Want to make good use of my time but its not always easy...

Time is Precious. Use it well so that you'll not have regrets.

No comments: