Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Mid term break
Yoz, looks like I havent posted for rather long. Its just the first week of my hols in my 3 week break. Last week I just took my exams~ My main module and my best subject paper was a killer. Dont know what grade I'll get this time. Hope its not too bad. On the bright side though, my 2 other main modules was alrite. Hoping the good results here can compensate for the lousy 1 there~ This week I did some work.(helping my father) Data entry work. Typical office job I guess. It was alrite though. I was given a few days that I asked for to relax so I feel good about doing work. Had I not been given Friday and the weekend off I would definitely have dreaded work. See how much difference a happy worker makes :) Oh yea, this hols is a mid semester break which means there are projects and assignments to be done. Well only the Midyr and EOY are considered real breaks anyway. I saw the calendar the other day and I realised that Chinese New Year is in Feb. This means that I have to spend the short hols to study for my End of Year as the weightage is rather high thus making it exceedingly important. Anyway now's hols so its time to relax first. When sch reopens its time to concentrate for my final and most important quarter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment