Saturday, March 7, 2009
SOTA
Surprise,Surprise! I never knew that the girl that had violin lessons b4 my piano lessons is in SOTA (School of the Arts). When i was told i was just very surprised that i went like huh? My teacher thought i did not know what SOTA was but i assured him i knew.The girl is in sec 2 or 3. (i forgot her name) Was only told her name once or twice. I am supposed to practice piano 3 hours a day but am falling way short of day. That makes it 18 hours a week. I aim to hit 10 hours this week. Its really alot to me. That's probably also why i should not do music for my own sake. Don't really can do long hours of practice. My teacher has suggested lots of various methods to help me. Soon I'll fulfill the target alrite. Speaking of which, someone wants to go SOTA too. Wish u all the best (: Ganbatte. Anyway, Shawn has just started blogging again a week ago. Go check out his blog? I feel its quite good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment